I Reckon Life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some place only we know

Archana's


If you are in concord and willing
to let this bench be a witness,
Of a never ending journey
of happy moments wrapped in sweetness.

All I ask for is that bench
your soothing words and a warm embrace,
A journey in time and space
Us alone, away from this rat race.

Not thru' this road leading nowhere
& neither as your beau.
Rather as a caring companion
To that magical place only we know!

And I've got all the minutes you want,
If you promise to take my hand
leading me to a place so grand
perhaps what they call as a heavenly land.

To a place where we talk and we listen
& our love, on each other, we bestow.
A place where I give you the best of all the worlds.
That place, which only I know, which only you know!



Inspiration : The photo above, from Archana's collection.
Location : lying around my room!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home