I Reckon Life

Monday, November 07, 2005

Compendium of Comments- Part 1

A collection of interesting/amusing/insightful/thot-provoking/watever...... comments by fellow bloggers on other bloggers' postings :-) I am just a happy reader from afar ;)

These might NOT be verbatim . . . but while editing I am not gonna do away with the imbedded meaning ! Oh wat the heck they are for my own reading pleasure.
If I remember I'll mention the person who wrote the comments - If you dont wanna see any of ur comments here please lemme know. I will highlight them and display them better :P Ha ha ha !

Oh and if I have to say something (my comment on ur comment :P) I'll put that in {curly braces}.Happy reading :D

* Blogging,I think is the best boon of Internet(second only to google :-) and thanks Red for making it more interesting for ur regular readers. - Vandy2red on red's blog

* Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person, is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

* A modern girl . . . http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/30/magazine/30feminism.html?incamp=article_popular

* We are often very loath to come away from the comfort level that we organize for ourselves...

* I guess she is feeling very lost. . . since she had her life mapped out to the T and one little flicker and she is scared to start all over again. . . . She must realise that it is her life and circumstances does not build her life. . she builds the circumstances... SIGH...yet another lesson to learn..

* Sometimes a partner who has betrayed you is easier to forget THAN the pain of not having THAT person ur partner anymore! In every relationship there is one person who loves more than the other person loves.

* One bridge crossed by her alone doesn't mean he won't be there on other bridges. Sometimes we have to walk on our own- he might have just not realised she needed him that badly and would make such an "UGLY" scene out of it. In fact this could be a great lesson and he'll surely learn a lot from it- dont u agree with me that we men are soo goddamn FOOLISH when it comes to see unsaid things with girls :-S

PLEASE GO STOP THEM... THERE ARE A LOT OF BRIDGES WAITING TO BE CROSSED !!
-urs truly to gratisgab

* kiss seeee yaad aayya...u were in my dreams yesterday n we were kissing for HOURS!!!!!!!! thats how much of good kisser u were!!!:"> -- someone to me :>

* You don't HAVE a normal grin, my dear! ;) -Saz to me. {biatch :P}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home