I Reckon Life

Friday, November 18, 2005

Compendium of Comments- Part 3


(here are parts 1 & 2)

* giggling is one phenomenon that never leaves a girl, never mind her age! - Swathi

* all my life i was waiting for my perfect women but when I met her she was also looking for her perfect men! -tony to arunima

* i will marry the first one who agrees to marry me. i very strongly doubt tht such good things happen more than once. - Handa to arunima

* lado na please.get violent.scratch cheeks , pull hair , girl fight is nice - Abhi to nidhi and neetie

* Someday, I will have a fridge installed in my bedroom, just besides the bed, so that if I wake up at night, I can gorge on some goodies and get back to sleep with a smile on my lips - sunshinenjoy in a post.

* It will let me close my eyes and feel your presence within me, around me, beyond me. It will let me see that I am not me, and you are not you anymore, neither am I yours. But, I am you and you are me; we are indivisible, in this world and beyond - Arundhati in a post.

* Its (Love is) a four letter word indeed, but sacrifice is longer, and ego is smaller, take your pick! - Arundhati to Premjit

3 Comments:

  • Wow Ashish! Your blog rocks as you have a gr8 sense of humor...Keep the good stuff coming lad!

    -Arundhati

    By Blogger Arundhati, at Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:52:00 PM  

  • u linked abhi, nidhi and mine conversation hehe :)

    we were not fighting yeh to hamara pyaar hai :P

    Nidhi and ABhi are good frds :)

    but thanks for dropping by for linking me :)

    By Blogger Fursat, at Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:34:00 PM  

  • hello.. :)
    this is nidhi :)
    and this is gonna b another "quotable" comment :D ..
    newyz.. abhineetie n i r really gud frnz..most of teh times abhi n neets fight.. n i sit there enjoyin the scene.. and when neets n i fight.. abhi gets to atunt us .. :D .. newayz.. nice blog :)
    nidhi

    By Blogger Nidhi, at Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home