I Reckon Life

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Compendium of Comments- Part 4

* You drool at the moon from down here When u go to the moon, u drool at the beauty of the earth above ;) Thats life aint it? - Smyta

* Bombay toh jana hi hoga... I gotta kick your ass man... hopefully teri shaadi ki mandap par... dulhan dekhti reh jaayegi! :D - Sayesha to me

* Software enigneers sometimes make me all the more sure of the stupid world they belong to(I m one too...I spread stupidity in some other way..tht's all)!:-) - Smyta to Nitz

* Understanding men? I suggest you climb Mt Everest. Much easier !!! :)) - Silverline to Camphor.

* Smyta to CC:
It is so sweet of you to pour the words my way
Every single word is defnitely important to my day
Whether has been told before or not, it is indeed ur say
Even if words are few it was in a nice interplay
Just that keep celebrating life and be happy and gay
Life is but what me offer to it and what we pay.


*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home