I Reckon Life

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Compendium of Comments- Part 2


refer here for part 1 of my comments' collection. As before don't whine :P

* u know wat, wen u talk of luking aweful in old snaps, im reminded of the way we girls had a constant competition as to who will wear a shorter skirt, just to 'look' cool ! (sounds stupid now, but it was so serious then! :p ) -- Aastha2Saz

* whatever nonsense you say to me is all taken in good spirit, my dear! Come on, I don't have to tell you that! :) - Saz to me {biatch again! I love you >:D< }

* one person's vulgarity is another's poetry. blogger guys! {did I ever disgust you with my vulgarity. . . err poetry? Try me ;)}

* If you want loong responses to mails, you must probably marry a blogger :)) - Sudipta to Gabby

* Because girls rarely share for input, they share because they can t hold it in. - Gabby in a post

* Yes the world's going crazy and it's not our fault! - Gabby to HiredGun {oh yeah i am reading a lot of Gabby!!! making up for all those missed months on her blog;) }


* Marriage doesnt freak out most girls.. but yes, most girls (consciously or not) like to act a lil pricey.I guess its like shopping... we always want the best deal. In the meantime, we dont mind window shopping ;) - Casablanca to Virdi

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home