I Reckon Life

Monday, July 26, 2010

I want your love instead

A husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up. The husband is really excited when the wife stops and says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
The husband says, "WHAAAT?"
The wife explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. "I want you to love me for who I am and not what I can do to you in bed!"
The husband realizes that nothing is going to happen that night and he might as well deal with it.

So the next day the husband takes her Christmas shopping at a big department store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits.She can't decide. He tells his wife to take all three of them. Then they go over and get matching shoes worth $200 each. And then they go to the jewelery department where she gets a set of diamond earrings. The wife is so excited. She thinks her husband has flipped out, but she doesn't care.She goes for the tennis bracelet.
The husband says, "But you don't even play tennis! Well, okay if you like it then let's get it. You deserve the best for Christmas."
The wife is jumping up and down so excited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says, "I am ready to go, let's go to the cash register."
The husband stops and says, "No, honey I don't feel like buying all this stuff now."
The wife's face goes blank.
"No honey, I just want you to hold this stuff for a while."
The look on her face is indescribable and she is about to explode and the husband says, "You must be in tune with my financial needs as a man. I want you to love me for who I am and not for what I can pamper you with!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home